not access and/or use this Platform or the Services.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Platform and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to such parts of this Platform and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use. A breach of this provision may be an offence under the Computer Misuse Act (Chapter 50A) of Singapore.
If you are below 18 years old:
If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Platform and using the Services.
General use of Services and/or access of Platform
1) Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2) Restricted activities: You agree and undertake NOT to:
(a) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(b) use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
(c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
(d) post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
(e) interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
(f) use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services; and
(g) use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
3) Availability of Platform and Services: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
4) Right, but not obligation, to monitor content: We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
(a) monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
(b) prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
(c) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
(d) to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
Use of Services
2) Restrictions: Use of the Services is limited to authorised Customers that are of legal age and who have the legal capacity to enter into and form contracts under any applicable law. Customers who have breached or are in breach of the terms and conditions contained herein and Customers who have been permanently or temporarily suspended from use of any of the Services may not use the Services even if they satisfy the requirements.
(a) to access and/or use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Services in good faith; and
(b) to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Services is accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
4) Product description: While we endeavour to provide an accurate description of the Products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error.
5) Prices of Products: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time even after payment is made before goods are delivered without giving any reason or prior notice.
6) Third Party Vendors: You acknowledge that parties other than Terrabyte(i.e. Third Party Vendors) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by Terrabyte or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer.
Customers with Terrabyte accounts
1) Username/Password: Certain Services that may be made available on the Platform may require creation of an account with us or for you to provide Personal Data. If you request to create an account with us, a Username and Password may either be: (i) determined and issued to you by us; or (ii) provided by you and accepted by us in our sole and absolute discretion in connection with the use of the Services and/or access to the relevant Platform. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any Losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your Password from time to time and to keep the Username and Password confidential and shall be responsible for the security of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorised or not) of the Username and/or Password. You are to notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of the Username and/or Password has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorised use of the Username and/or Password or if your Personal Data requires updating.
2) Purported use/access: You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Services and/or any access to the Platform and any information, data or communications referable to your Username and Password shall be deemed to be, as the case may be:
(a) access to the relevant Platform and/or use of the Services by you; or
(b) information, data or communications posted, transmitted and validly issued by you.
You agree to be bound by any access of the Platform and/or use of any Services (whether such access or use are authorised by you or not) and you agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all Losses attributable to any use of any Services and/or or access to the Platform referable to your Username and Password.
1) Ownership: The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
2) Restricted use: No part or parts of the Platform, or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission or that of the relevant copyright owners.
1) Return Policy: All returns must be done in accordance with the instructions set out in the Return Policy at Terrabyte Returns Policy. Customer may initiate the returns process by communicating with Seller or Terrabyte through the Platform, as the case may be. Seller or Terrabyte is not obliged to agree to any return unless all such instructions are followed to Seller’s and Terrabyte’s satisfaction. Customer acknowledges that a return may be rejected if such instructions are not strictly adhered to. For a valid return,
Seller or Terrabyte may (as applicable and at their discretion), offer Customer remedies.
2) Permitted returns: Within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Product, you may return a Product when you:
2.1 receive a product that is fundamentally different in nature from the Product specified in the Customer
2.2 receive a faulty or damaged Product.
3) Refund, repair, replacement or price reduction: For Products that qualify for a valid return, Seller or Terrabyte may offer the following remedies at its sole discretion:
· Refunds: Seller or Terrabyte may offer Customer a partial or full refund of the price paid for the non-conforming Product.
· Repairs: Seller or Terrabyte may offer Customer a repair of the non-conforming Product.
· Replacements: Seller or Terrabyte may offer the Customer a replacement Product in place of the non-conforming Product.
In the event that Customer elects to accept a repair or replacement and the Seller fails to do so within a reasonable time, Terrabyte may grant to the Customer a reduction of the price in proportion to the reduced value of the Products, the quantum of which shall be determined at its sole discretion. Upon Customer accepting a remedy from the Seller or Terrabyte as set out above, the Customer shall have no further claim against the Seller as regard to the non-conforming Product.
4) Return of non-conforming Products: When Seller or Terrabyte has provided replacement Products or given the Customer a full refund, the non-conforming Products or parts thereof shall become Seller’s property. Seller or Terrabyte may, at its sole discretion, request such non-conforming Products to be shipped back to Seller or Terrabyte at Customer’s cost.
Questions and complaints
1) If you have any questions or complaints, (i) you may either contact the Seller directly via the Platform or (ii) contact Terrabyte using the “Contact Us” page on the Platform, as applicable.
2) In the event that Customer is unable to resolve any dispute with the Seller directly through amicable negotiations, Terrabyte reserves the right to suggest and implement an appropriate resolution at its sole discretion.
Your submissions and information
1) Submissions by you: You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your Username in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, publish, remove or edit your Submissions.
2) Consent to receive e-mails: You consent to and authorise the use by us of any information provided by you (including Personal Data) for the purposes of sending informational and promotional e-mails to you. Your agreement to the provisions shall constitute your consent for the purpose of the provisions of any spam control laws (whether in Singapore or elsewhere). You may subsequently opt out of receiving promotional e-mails by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink in any promotional e-mail.
1) Notices from us: All notices or other communications given to you if:
(a) communicated through any print or electronic media as we may select will be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast; or
(b) sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.
2) Notices from you: You may only give notice to us in writing sent to our designated address or e-mail address, and we shall be deemed to have received such notice only upon receipt. While we endeavour to respond promptly to notices from you, we cannot guarantee that we will always respond with consistent speed.
3) Other modes: We may from time to time designate other acceptable modes of giving notices (including but not limited to e-mail or other forms of electronic communication) and the time or event by which such notice shall be deemed given.
6) Injunctive relief: We may seek immediate injunctive relief if we make a good faith determination that a breach or non-performance is such that a temporary restraining order or other immediate injunctive relief is the only appropriate or adequate remedy.
8) Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
12) Binding and conclusive: You acknowledge and agree that any records (including records of any telephone conversations relating to the Services, if any) maintained by us or our service providers relating to or in connection with the Platform and Services shall be binding and conclusive on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of any information and/or data transmitted between us and you. You hereby agree that all such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of such records merely on the basis that such records are in electronic form or are the output of a computer system, and you hereby waive any of your rights, if any, to so object.
13) Sub-contracting and delegation: We reserve the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of our functions in connection with the Platform and/or Services and reserve the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as we deem appropriate.